MSc(Econ). Journalist. Macroeconomist and Financial Analyst, Communications Advisor, Finance and Business Journalist. Great experience with analysis, journalism and communication.
- Spar Nord Bank, Press & Content Manager. I was in charge of the bank's national PR targeting nationwide media - and a subsequent channeling on SoMe channels, videos and the bank's website.
- Danske Bank Department Director, Head of Online News Editing, Editor-in-Chief, Trend Spotter, Chief Communications Consultant. Created and led the first online financial editorial office among Danish banks. Communication Advisor for Experts. Wrote alone INVESTMENT incl. leader, targeting 40.000 VIP customers in the Nordic countries. A critical magazine on key global trends - real Content Marketing with strong CSR values. Very popular among readers - see comments here. Researched and wrote whitepapers in English for foreign institutional customers (see ex. her og her). External newsletters on topical events. Daily Market Comments. Made the bank's guide to derivatives. Many video interviews with experts. Ongoing coordination of many different views internally in close interaction with colleagues and analysts in different departments. Continuously provided inspiring material for new potential strategies, investment opportunities and structured products.
- Berlingske Tidendes Erhvervsredaktion - wrote about society, politics, finance. Special focus on investment and private finance - "news you can use".
- Reuters Finance - worked with intense and rapid news coverage, close monitoring of listed Danish companies, their international competitors, relevant domestic and foreign events, global financial markets, economic indicators, interviews with leading business profiles, trends and trends in business and financial markets.
- Independent journalist and communication consultant focusing on finance, investment, private finance and business in a mixture of journalism, public relations and strategic advice.
- Analyst, Economist i Aktivbanken. Macro analysis of many different countries, portfolio optimization, derivative strategy development using currency and interest rate markets, technical analysis, internal training and media contact.
- Published the book Bolighandel (real estate trading) at Børsens Forlag in 2002
- MSC(Econ) from Aarhus School of Business (1991). Finance, social and business economics, marketing, etc.
- Additional training at the Danish School of Media and Journalism (1995).
- 6 weeks course in Digital Marketing at Bigum & Co. SEO, Conversion Optimization, Google Adwords & Analytics, Ecommerce, SoMe Strategies, Email Marketing, Content Marketing (2016).
- Courses at Kort & Dokumentar Filmskolen regarding. production of web and documentary films. Camera technology, cutting, idea development, organization, preparation of storyboards and manuscripts (2015).
- Ongoing courses and conferences in science and technology, finance and journalism in Denmark, London and New York (1991-2014).